Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mere Charagar on GeoTV (Episode 7)

Story Of Mere Charagar:
Meray Charagar is a story of Abeeha Ansari, who unfortunately trapped by a stormy night which changes her whole life in the most shocking way.Abeeha was happily engaged to her cousin Zaryaab, but later she gets blamed on for what she had never done.In a desperate bid to save face, her mother made her married to Rafay, who was her Phupoo’s son. At the beginning, Rafay finds it difficult to accept Abeeha as his wife. However, just as their relation was beginning to grow with the time, her old fiancé Zaryaab discovers Abeeha was innocent all along and tries to bring her back into his life. Will Abeeha’s growing bond with Rafay stand the test of time, or will her love for Zarraib pushes her in his direction?


Mere Charagar Episode 7 19th Nov,2011:


Presented By :- 
7th Sky Entertainment

Produced By :-

 Abdullah Kadwani & Humayun Saeed

Directed By :- 

Siraj-Ul-Haque

Writen By :- 

Rukhsana Nigar

Cast :-
Ayesha Khan,Ahsan Khan,Javed Sheikh,Rubina Ashraf,Shagufta Ijaz,Syed Jibran,Gia Ali,Sawera Pasha,Alishba Yousuf,Hashim Butt,Mohamad Ahmed,Saba Faisal,Gull e Rana,Asfar Rehman,Tipu Yorguc And Usman Daula.



Videos:









Preview of  Episode 8:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You blog is very nice difference and Geo News your steaming and video result is like a HD result.i am so impress.

Unknown said...

A lot of shows have come down the pike since Cosmos I that cover a lot of the same general ground. Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman has been the best show on TV the last half decade. Of course I'll give this a look and ARY News am hoping for the best but of all the programming that has been produced over the last few decades, Cosmos was among the ones least in need of a gritty reboot.

Unknown said...

My experience with simple.tv has been exactly what I expected from this type of technology, even AJJ News slightly above my expectations. The picture quality is perfect - there appears to be no signal compression so the picture looks exactly as it would if my antenna was directly connected to my TV. The unit I'm using also has a pass-through outpu

Unknown said...

We are all so accustomed to the modern point of view that many fail to realize the ptv sports live rich history of the native peoples. I'm from Canada and our school curriculum does not focus enough on the role native people played. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Christena421 said...

I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.
http://www.livetv.pk/

Christena421 said...

I just came across your blog and reading your beautiful words. I thought I would leave my first comment but I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
mobiletv.com.pk

Post a Comment